I LOVE smoothie bowls. And this berry vegan smoothie bowl recipe is not only delicious, but it’s also packed with fiber, plant protein, omega-3s, and phytonutrients.
What IS a smoothie bowl?
A “smoothie bowl” is basically a smoothie made extra thick, so that instead of drinking it you eat it with a spoon, typically out of a bowl!
Are smoothie bowls healthy?
Smoothie bowls make an easy and delicious breakfast, snack, dessert or ANY time meal!! They are a delicious way to pack a LOT of nutrition into one meal! (If you intermittent fast, this recipe is also a healthy way to break your fast- as the berries, nuts, and seeds will prevent a post-fast sugar spike!
Delicious Berry Vegan Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Feel free to swap in any other berries, nuts, or seeds you have on hand into this vegan smoothie bowl recipe! You can also use any other flavor of vegan protein powder as well!
This recipe is a great start to creating your first delicious smoothie bowl….but feel free to experiment with different flavors to create your very own smoothie bowl recipe!!
Berry Vegan Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 medium banana Cut into slices
- 1/2 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp unsalted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Place plant-based milk, vegan protein powder, blueberries, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a medium bowl. Top with sliced banana, blueberries, blackberries, walnuts, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds; serve immediately.
If you like this post you might also like this :
Easy and Delicious Vegan Hot Chocolate
How to Break Your Fast – Delicious Plant-Based Smoothie Recipe